What a great life

I just have to share what happend this weekend. This has nothing to do with running, sports, work or even me. It has to do with my wife. My wife and I had one of those talks that you hope one day you can have. Where you lay out your plans for your life. It was one of those talks where you confess to your significant other your most sincere appreciation, love and admiration for them. I have always been in love with my wife, but after this weekend I truly believe she is truly my best friend and the love of my life. I discussed things with her this weekend that I don't know if I ever have before. I am such a good place right now spiritually, that I am not afraid of hiding my beliefs from anyone. I am truly on a mission to be a messenger of God, or you might call me the Messenjah :)

I have been so broken in the past and she has always stuck by me. I have done a lot of bad things and she has forgiven me. I can only hope to be half of the loving, caring, nuturing person she is. There is my confession of my love for my wife!!!

Anyway, no running this weekend. More running around doing stuff all weekend. We have a wedding to attend in a couple of weeks and we are trying to get all of that stuff taken care of. From tanning, to dress fittings and the like.

This week is one of the best weeks of any God fearing person and this is my call to you to celebrate it. Jesus was sent here by our Father to die for us. This is a time for sorrow and celebration for everything that we have. Jesus was truly the living image of God and he suffered so we don't have to. Take time this week to reflect on the things in life that we have. I'm not talking about the worldly, but the love that we are experiencing from someone who we won't meet until we die. If you have been hurt, wounded, scarred or angered in the past it should mean nothing when you realize what our Saviour endured to save us. I learned this weekend in our Church service that 82% of all people that are asked to attend Church will. I am publicly asking, "Will you go to Church with me this weekend?" You may not be able to attend my service, but please take time this weekend to really learn what true love is and go to church with me.

With that said. Please remember to take time for yourself this week. I won't be able to get out and run much this week since I have about 3,000 things to do with work, but I hope to get out at least 2 days. Alright. See ya on the flipside. Stay Strong, Run Long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raccoon River Valley Round FKT

THE HILLS ARE ALIVE WITH THE SOUND OF MUD SQUISHING UNDER MY FEET...My 2016 Booneville Backroads 100 Mile Race Report

29:20...My 2017 Booneville Backroads 100