I am ready!!!!

OK, so today is a new day and starts a new commitment to my running. I have been praying all weekend for God to show me something to make me want to run more. What was that pivotal moment you ask? I looked at my youngest sleeping in her crib and felt that I have to lead by example.

Running is more than just a hobby or something that you just have to do. It is one of my passions in my life and I have to do it. It is my drug of choice. It is where I can go to relieve the stress of my life, reflect on my life and thank God that I woke up. I want my kids to learn to love something that is not material. Running is a cleansing activity that can consume your life, but something that you can involve the whole family.

I want my girls to look up to me as someone that has been following their dreams and be proud. I know a lot of people that pick something that they would like to do, but never make the steps to follow those dreams. I have goals in my running future, that I have to accomplish. They are my goals and I have to work as hard as possible to reach them. As this week goes by, please have me in your thoughts that I will continue to do the things that I want to do. This week is going to be the tough week. I have been running a lot lately, but this is the week that I make the full commitment to "get back on the horse". Here we go. Run Long folks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raccoon River Valley Round FKT

THE HILLS ARE ALIVE WITH THE SOUND OF MUD SQUISHING UNDER MY FEET...My 2016 Booneville Backroads 100 Mile Race Report

29:20...My 2017 Booneville Backroads 100