Outback Steakhouse :)

So here I am. Today is Saturday and I had one of the best meals last night at one of my fav restaraunts. The Outback!!!! MMMMMM Actually I have half of my steak left to eat today. That's right I said HALF. I don't really know what I am going to write about today, but I felt compelled to. I am just sitting down stairs with Mini-Me while Red and the wifey sleep. It's cool just to hang out with my kids sometimes. They remind me what it is like to live a simpler life. They have it so easy. As long as they are fed and have some toys to play with, things couldn't get much better. It's awesome to see. I love my girls. They make my world go 'round. I can't wait to see what kind of adults they turn out to be. Maybe that's why I am writing today.

It has really been weighing on me the way that we live our lives today. Our world is run my how many things that we can have. I am trying to follow a stricter life and not worry about the things that I don't have but really see how blessed my life is with the things that I do have. It is just really hard when others that I associate with don't have the same ideals. They want more. Have to have more and will do whatever it takes to get it.

Anyway, the running is going ok. I am still trying to find my motivation right now. I know that I am doing Dam-To-Dam and have a great team assembled that are going to do it as well, but there is not one race/cause out there that is calling my name. I have looked into different charities to run for, but one hasn't stuck out. If you have any suggestions let me know. I would love to hear about it.

Please pray for the owner of my wife's daycare. The building caught fire earlier this week and the community has really gathered around her and the others that work there to help, but it is going to be a long process to get the business running the way that it had been. I think that everyone that works there just needs to know that God is watching over them. Alright. I am going to go upstairs and eat my left over steak. MMMMMMMM Steak, eggs and coffee. Could life get any sweeter? :) Later Gaters

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Raccoon River Valley Round FKT

THE HILLS ARE ALIVE WITH THE SOUND OF MUD SQUISHING UNDER MY FEET...My 2016 Booneville Backroads 100 Mile Race Report

29:20...My 2017 Booneville Backroads 100