New Day

I just wanted to pass along this bible study. I get one everyday and this one in particular speaks to what I have struggled with for the past week or so.

New Day
By Jordan

Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Do you spend your time worrying about the future or what has happened in the past? Do you let what has happened in the past influence the future? This verse really sets me straight when I start worrying about what's going to happen in the future, when I worry about what I can and cannot do. Every day is a new day, a new chance to further your relationship with God, and a new day to grow and become closer to your spiritual family. Every day is a new day, a new chance, a new sunrise and a new sunset. Donât worry about what you've done, or what you're going to do. Focus on Godâs will for your life and what is right. Some days it's hard but this is a verse that we need to keep in the forefront of our minds. How often do we worry about the mistakes of yesterday? Let's leave yesterday where it belongs, in the past, and move to our ever brighter future with Jesus. Living worry free is a good feeling, it is freedom.


Stay Strong, Run Long
Tha Messenjah

Comments

Sockrma18 said…
AWESOME. Thanks for sharing.....Today I needed that! Hope you are SPOLIING Shelby for V-Day!

Popular posts from this blog

Raccoon River Valley Round FKT

THE HILLS ARE ALIVE WITH THE SOUND OF MUD SQUISHING UNDER MY FEET...My 2016 Booneville Backroads 100 Mile Race Report

29:20...My 2017 Booneville Backroads 100